Intelligent linear feedback
The smart factory with its complex production lines demands great flexibility. But with ever changing requirements, it can be difficult to balance the necessary process and product quality.
Keeping a constant eye on the process becomes critical. Sensors play an important role in compact and precise grippers, fast stamping machines and tool changers because the sensors provide the required speed, precision and flexibility.
BMP magnetic field positioning systems give you the ability to monitor running processes reliably and wear-free. They help you stay in control of various processes and ensure simultaneous processing of workpieces while remaining energy-efficient. Their use delivers high process reliability and automation quality. And it all happens reliably, whether you need to control assembly in the automobile industry, or quickly adapt to changing formats and process parameters in the packaging industry while controlling multiple pneumatic motions at the same time.
- Modular concept for flexibility: Covers a variety of cylinders over a stroke of up to 256 mm
- Full transparency: Continuous monitoring of the piston position in the smallest spaces using analog voltage and current output as well as an IO-Link interface
- Reliable results: Application-specific linearity and repeat accuracy
- High process security: Low temperature drift and very good electromagnetic compatibility
- Ready for Industry 4.0: Format changes, condition monitoring and predictive maintenance