Powerful and compact for position sensing in rough environments
Inductive mini-sensors guarantee position sensing in rough environments and in the tightest of spaces. This is because their electronics are fully integrated, making external amplifiers unnecessary.
Their low weight of 0.7 g permits applications with extreme accelerations. Pick-and-Place is easy to achieve as a result.
Inductive mini-sensors from Balluff are easy to install and can also be fully integrated into slim assemblies. As a result, using them for position sensing is possible where there had never been space for a sensor before. And assemblies can be further reduced in size.
Miniaturization and slender designs
Balluff provides mini-sensors with particularly small diameters: 3 mm, 4 mm and 5 mm. With a housing length of only 6 mm, our compact mini-sensors are the shortest inductive sensors on the market.
- Position sensing in rough environments, in the tightest of spaces
- The most compact mini-sensors on the market: can be fully integrated
- Low weight for extreme accelerations
- Unsurpassedly slender and unbeatably short
- Optimal price/performance ratio
Inductive mini-sensors permit extremely fast accelerations in Pick-and-Place applications.