Transparent, contactless data exchange between master and device
Inductive couplers for IO-Link signal transmission are used for non-contact transmission of power and data over an air gap. This renders mechanical plug-in contacts superfluous. Futhermore, data exchange in both directions is made possible, by using our bi-direction coupling system with IO-Link.
The contact-free signal transmission on IO-Link Standard is transparently structured: The system performs "invisibly" and does not have to be configured. You can very easily integrate it between IO-Link-Master and IO-Link-Device and communicate immediately.
The system has a complete IO-Link interface, regardless of the IO-Link version. Events, parameters and process data are exchanged directly between master and device.
- Simultaneous control of actuators and gathering of sensor signals
- AUX power for actuators can be switched on and off
- No configuration needed – simple installation via Plug and Work
- IO-Link functions through to the device
- Flexible process data length