Linear position sensors with Ethernet/IP interface
Fast, Synchronous, and Precise Position Feedback
Uniform, simple wiring, continuous diagnostics and central parameter setting via the controller are among the benefits of this linear position sensor with Ethernet/IP interface. The magnetostrictive system with Flexible Magnet Mode (FMM) allows you to work with up to 16 position magnets.
Two values can be output for each magnet: position and velocity. The sensor even automatically adapts itself to the number of magnets. This makes it easy to use in applications where a varying number of magnets is used.
The wide range of functions provides great flexibility in linear position measurement – for example in hydraulic cylinder control or level measurement.
- Synchronous measurement value acquisition and data transmission with Ethernet/IP CIP sync
- Fast, precise absolute position and velocity measurement with 1 μm resolution
- Simple and time-saving startup thanks to defined parameter substitution and flexible application tailoring
- Non-contact and wear-free, insensitive to contamination
- Available in profile- and rod-style