Sensors with AMP SuperSeal 1.5 series connector pigtails
Watertight connectors for mobile equipment
For mobile equipment builders in the agricultural, construction, logistics and municipal vehicle markets, Balluff offers sensors with the AMP SuperSeal 1.5 series connector pre-installed. This simplifies vehicle builds and reduces wiring errors. With these IP67 watertight push connectors, you can reliably connect sensors to the electronic control unit (ECU) to provide feedback on applications like outrigger position, boom home position and rotational slewing position.
Regardless of your market — agriculture, forestry, construction, mining, logisitics, material handling, access, lift, refuse or fire truck — sensors pre-installed with the AMP SuperSeal 1.5 series connector make vehicle construction easier and the final product more dependable.
This connector is currently available pre-installed on five Balluff sensors:
- BES046M – M12 NPN Standard Inductive Proximity Sensor
- BES046N – M18 NPN Standard Inductive Proximity Sensor
- BES05R6 – M18 PNP Standard Inductive Proximity Sensor
- BHS0095 – M12 PNP Pressure-Rated Cylinder Position Sensor
- BMF00CN – 7mm Tubular Magnetic Field Sensor