Which attributed do you want to keep?
The Micromote system from Balluff is particularly small and can therefore be used very flexibly. It combines an external evaluation unit (amplifier) with exceptionally small optoelectronic sensor heads. This makes it suitable even for extremely confined spaces and moving machine elements.
- 10 x 32.5 x 77.3 mm
- 2x PNP/NPN//push-pull NO/NC IO-Link 1.1
- Communication - Green LED, flashing, Output 1 active - LED yellow
- Counter mode, Delay time, Dynamic function, External teach function, Factory setting (Reset), IO-Link, Light-on/dark-on, On-/off delay, SIO mode/IO-Link mode, Window function/standard switching function, Teach stat./dyn./man., Teach 1-Point/2-Point/dyn., Sensitivity (switch point), Gain, Hysteresis
- Configuration via IO-Link
- Connector, M8x1-Male, 4-pin
- Housing material
- Operating voltage Ub
- 15...30 VDC
- CE, WEEE, EAC
Declaration of Compliance
IODD: IO-Link Device Description (IODD)