- Magnetic field sensors for C-slot
- Magnetic field sensors for T-slot
- Magnetic field sensors for multiple slot shapes
- Magnetic field sensors for round cylinders
- Magnetic field sensors for tie rod cylinders
- Magnetic field sensors for trapezoidal groove and trapezoidal guide
- Magnetic field sensors with adjustable switchpoints
- Single-connector version with two BMF magnetic field sensors
- Tubular magnetic field sensors
Magnetic field positioning systems
Magnetic field sensors
The smart factory with its complex production lines demands great flexibility. But with ever changing requirements, it can be difficult to balance the necessary process and product quality.
Keeping a constant eye on the process becomes critical. This is where sensor technology plays a decisive role in pneumatics, e.g. in various pneumatic drives, compact and precise grippers, punching and screwing devices, and tool changers. The sensor technology ensures the required speed, precision and flexibility.
BMP magnetic field positioning systems give you the ability to monitor running processes reliably and wear-free. They help you stay in control of various processes and ensure simultaneous processing of workpieces while remaining energy-efficient. Their use delivers high process reliability and automation quality. And it all happens reliably, whether you need to control assembly in the automobile industry, or quickly adapt to changing formats and process parameters in the packaging industry while controlling multiple pneumatic motions at the same time.
- Modular concept for flexibility: Covers a variety of cylinders over a stroke of up to 256 mm
- High connectivity: Continuous monitoring of the piston position in the smallest spaces using analog voltage and current output as well as an IO-Link interface
- Reliable results: Application-specific linearity and repeat accuracy, parameterizable
- High process security: Low temperature drift and very good electromagnetic compatibility
- Comprehensive transparency: With signal output via IO-Link, format changes, condition monitoring and predictive maintenance are supported with data
- High integration: The sensors are compatible with both radially and axially aligned magnets
|Order code||Principle of operation||Interface||Actions|
BMP 01 - Magnetic Field Positioning SystemBMP 01 - Magnetic Field Positioning System
|Magnetic field positioning system||
a = E: 0...10 V, factory setting
a = F: 4...20 mA, factory setting
Please select which columns should be displayed.