Highest quality and accuracy for automation
Automation without inductive sensors can hardly be imagined. Wear-resistant, reliable non-contact position detection of metallic objects is required wherever automation is used, whether in mechanical engineering, electronics production, automotive, food, or plastics industries.
Balluff offers a wide range of inductive sensors with diverse designs for nearly any application: from standard sensors to sensors with increased switching distance, hygienic sensors, high-pressure sensors, ex-zone sensors for hazardous areas, and factor 1 sensors. Some sensors have an additional ceramic or PTFE coating so that weld spatter, for example, cannot adhere to them. Sensors that are both factor 1 and all-metal are also available.
Aided by inductive sensors from Balluff, you can automate, monitor, and control processes and conditions at the highest quality, even in extreme environments.
Inductive distance sensors
- Compact, solid and reliable
- Non-contacting and thus free from wear
- Absolute measuring principle
- Measurement range from 0.2 to 50 mm, also teachable
- Quick response time, high reproducibility, and linearity
- Broad temperature range, minimal temperature drift
- Simple application via analog interfaces and IO-Link