Portable HF read/write units (13.56 MHz)
HF (13.56 MHz)
Our portable HF read/write units are designed for BIS M data carriers. They are outstandingly suited for use in the manual quality testing or for the documentation of the maintenance procedure. The data is transmitted via WLAN, Bluetooth or cable-connected USB port.
The handheld devices are modularly expandable with 1D or 2D barcode readers. The data is securely recorded, even in poor lighting conditions and harsh environments.
- Windows CE® V6.0 operating system
- Different antenna variants available depending on data carrier selection
- Range depends on antenna variant
- Charging power supply and operating pin included in the scope of supply
- Base device is the powerful Zebra Workabout Pro 4 Mobile Computer
- Preinstalled Balluff software (SDK – Software Development Kit)
- Touchscreen with large color display
- Optional accessories: Docking station and pistol grip for ergonomic working
- Customer-specific software on request
|Order code||Price||Ambient temperature||IP rating per IEC 60529||Principle of operation||Actions|
Please select which columns should be displayed.