Secure identification and decoding of objects
Optical identification via 1D and 2D barcodes is a well established method of identifying components and objects, while flawlessly managing systems and processes.
Our range of services in this area includes stationary barcode readers, mobile handheld readers and accessories for standard and industrial grade applications. All devices offer decoding options for the standard 1D or 2D barcodes.
- Reliable traceability of products and assembly
- On-site advice via a global sales network
- Simple startup
- Controlling supply processes (e.g. Kanban system)
- Production control
Stationary optical ID sensors
- Reliable code reading with very simple operation
- Alternative, modern data interfaces: MQTT and REST API
- Consistent communication thanks to standardized automation and IT interfaces
- ID sensors are part of the SAMS (Smart Automation and Monitoring System) from Balluff
- ID sensors with IO-Link interface provide additional condition monitoring information (vibration, temperature, code quality and operating time)