Contactlessly transmit power and data
Fixed wiring of sensors and actuators has disadvantages. Cables and contacts are frequently heavily stressed in automation so that cables can weaken and break, therefore resulting in a machine stoppage.
Our inductive coupler BICs transmit data and power contactlessly across an air gap. Thus, no mechanical wear is produced. The system availability is higher, the cycle times are shorter, the sequences are more flexible. The units can quickly be disconnected, are easy to handle and maintenance-free. enabling you to meet new demands quickly.
- No mechanical wear
- Higher system availability, shorter cycle times, more flexible sequences
- Quickly disconnectable, easy to handle, maintenance free
Inductive couplers for IO-Link signal transmission
- Simultaneous control of actuators and gathering of sensor signals
- AUX power for actuators can be switched on and off
- No configuration needed – simple installation via Plug and Work
- IO-Link functions through to the device
- Flexible process data length
Technical catalog – products for efficient automation
Performance portfolio – We speak IO-Link. Worldwide – in all areas