Efficient transport of signals
I/O blocks from Balluff connect discrete and analog I/O sensors and actuators to the control level via a fieldbus or network. The number of lines is substantially reduced by the use of the blocks.
Moreover, I/O blocks offer additional functions for signal preprocessing and expanded diagnostic options. Different designs and connection techniques enable solutions for a wide variety of applications, even under the most extreme environmental conditions.
- Simple to install
- Efficient configuration
- Continuous diagnostics
- Individual solutions through a variety of designs and connection techniques
- Suitable for use under extreme environmental conditions
Universal IO-Link interfaces
- Compact adapter housing for direct connection to different devices via IO-Link
- Universal, fieldbus-neutral
- Linking to the control level using standard sensor cable
- Variants available with 8 or 16 input/output signals
- No cumbersome multiple cabling
- Saves space, time and money through the lean cabling concept
We speak IO-Link. Worldwide – in all areas