- Magnetic field positioning systems
- Magnetic field sensors for C-slot
- Magnetic field sensors for multiple slot shapes
- Magnetic field sensors for round cylinders
- Magnetic field sensors for tie rod cylinders
- Magnetic field sensors for trapezoidal groove and trapezoidal guide
- Magnetic field sensors with adjustable switchpoints
- Single-connector version with two BMF magnetic field sensors
- Tubular magnetic field sensors
Magnetic field sensors for T-slot
Magnetic field sensors
Our BMF magnetic field sensors for T-slots can be mounted directly in the groove and distinguish themselves with their particularly strong hold. They can be mounted flush so that they are suitable for space-critical applications.
In addition, Balluff offers extremely short configurations for flexible usage options. The sensors detect the piston position without contact through the cylinder walls. The system is adaptable for cylinders and grippers with both strong and weak magnets.
Thanks to the especially bright LEDs, they reliably recognize the switching state of the sensor, even at large distances. The magnetic field sensors for T-slots are also available in metal housings, for use in very harsh environments, such as with welding spatter or flying sparks. Also available with magnetic-field-sensitive electronics for industrial environments with high welding currents.
- Reliable switching behavior thanks to precise switchpoints
- Non-contacting and thus free from wear
- Impervious to contamination
|Order code||Price||Housing material||Dimension||Interface||Connection||Actions|
|44.21 EUR||PA 12||23.5 x 5 x 5.5 mm||PNP normally open (NO)||Cable with connector, M8x1-Male, 3-pin, 0.30 m, PUR|
|61.74 EUR||LCP||25.5 x 3 x 4.5 mm||PNP normally open (NO)||Cable with connector, M8x1-Male, 3-pin, 0.30 m, PUR|
|34.34 EUR||PA 12||23.5 x 5 x 5.5 mm||PNP normally open (NO)||Cable, 2.00 m, PUR|
|67.52 EUR||PA 12||23.5 x 5 x 5.5 mm||PNP normally open (NO)||Cable with connector, M12x1-Male, 4-pin, 0.30 m, PUR|