IO-Link Wireless Devices
Together with to IO-Link wireless master, the sensor/actuator hub and the bridge are building the IO-Link wireless system. IO-Link wireless is a new radio standard that meets the high demands of factory automation. With the IO-Link wireless hub, up to 8 digital IOs can be connected to the IO-Link wireless system. The IO-Link wireless bridge ensures that the connected IO-Link sensors can transmit their data to the IO-Link Wireless master by radio.
- IO-Link wireless sensor/actuator hub connects up to 8 digital IOs to the IO-Link wireless system
- IO-Link wireless bridge makes standard IO-Link devices IO-Link wireless capable
- Fast and reliable (latency 5ms, error rate 10-9)
- Protection class IP65/IP67
- Easy connection to the IO-Link wireless system
|Order code||Price||Housing material||Interface||Digital inputs||Digital outputs||Analog inputs||Additional function||Connection ports||Actions|
|3143.57 DKK||PBT||IO-Link wireless 1.1||16x PNP||8x M12x1-Female, 5-pin, A-coded|
Please select which columns should be displayed.