Optical identification via 1D and 2D barcodes is a well established method of identifying components and objects and flawlessly managing systems and processes.
Balluff's range of products in this area includes stationary barcode readers, mobile handheld readers and accessories for standard and industrial grade applications. All devices offer scanning options for the standard 1D or 2D barcodes.
- Reliable traceability of products in
- Stellar via a global sales network
- Simple startup
- When controlling supply processes (e.g. Kanban system), production control
- Optical tool identification
Stationary optical ID sensors
- Reliable code reading with very simple operation
- Alternative, modern data interfaces: MQTT and REST API
- Consistent communication thanks to standardized automation and IT interfaces
- ID sensors are part of the SAMS (Smart Automation and Monitoring System) from Balluff
- ID sensors with IO-Link interface provide additional condition monitoring information (vibration, temperature, code quality and operating time)