- Inductive sensors
- Photoelectric sensors
- Magnetic field sensors
- Mechanical cam switches
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Magnetically coded sensors
- Magnetostrictive sensors
- Inclination sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Temperature sensors
- Flow sensors
- Condition Monitoring sensors with multi-function
- Position Indicators
Capacitive level sensors without media contact
Need to detect and monitor fill levels in containers, pipes, or tanks without contacting the media through non-metallic container walls? This is not a problem for our capacitive level sensors without media contact. These devices detect the fill level of liquids and bulk materials to deliver reliable results.
Available in a wide range of versions, these sensors are suitable for a variety of applications. Choose from compact and flat cylindrical, cubic, or disc configurations, pressure-rated versions, and a variety of plug and cable variants.
Equipped with our patented Smart Level technology, the capacitive sensors from Balluff compensate for moisture, foam, and adhesion of any kind – even through glass and plastic walls up to 10 mm thick. This makes the sensors ideal as fill level sensors for conductive media, guaranteeing you high application reliability.
- For fill level detection of liquids and bulk materials
- Large selection of configurations and housing materials as well as cost-effective versions
- Easy adjustment and setup, also via IO-Link
- Patented Smart Level technology compensates for adhesion, moisture, and foam through glass and plastic walls up to 10 mm thick