Securing work rooms
Safety light grids from Balluff are photoelectric, electrosensitive protective equipment that works without contact. They detect fingers, hands and other body parts and are used in work areas to bring machines to a stop when hazardous movements are made.
The BLG, consisting of an emitter and receiver, uses an infrared field to cover the defined protection area. If an object breaks the beam from the emitter unit, both switching outputs (OSSD) on the receiver are immediately turned off. This causes the connected machine to stop.
- Better use of space by saving on protective fence designs
- Fast interaction between man and machine
- High level of manipulation protection
- For finger, hand and body detection
- Safety functions PLe/SIL 3
Industry brochure intralogistics