Secure identification and decoding of objects
Optical identification via 1D and 2D barcodes is a well established method of identifying components and objects, while flawlessly managing systems and processes.
Our range of services in this area includes stationary barcode readers, mobile handheld readers and accessories for standard and industrial grade applications. All devices offer decoding options for the standard 1D or 2D barcodes.
- Reliable traceability of products and assembly
- On-site advice via a global sales network
- Simple startup
- Controlling supply processes (e.g. Kanban system)
- Production control
Handheld-Code-Reader BVS HS-P
- Reliable read confirmation via acoustic signal, 2 green LEDs and projection of a green LED spot on the code that has been read
- Intuitive aiming system using a highly visible laser marking frame
- Charge once – up to 30,000 read cycles using lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Work without fatigue thanks to low weight and ergonomic shape
- High-Density versions read high-resolution codes (up to 2.5 mil for 1D) as well as large areas (up to A4)
- Maximum read ranges up to 110 cm