Dual GigE Vision Cameras
Experience improved data transmission and increased reliability with Dual GigE cameras. Benefit from the combination of two GigE ports that provide increased data bandwidth and redundancy for critical applications. The combination of the two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces increases net bandwidth to 240 MB/s, while the 256 MB internal frame buffer secures the transmission. The camera series is also impressive beyond frame rates and resolutions, with smart features like slow-motion recording and automatic denoising also available.
Features and benefits
- Up to 2 Gigabit transfer rate
- Excellent image quality due to high-quality sensors up to 31.5 MPixel
- Integrated smart features to reduce CPU load
- Secure image transmission due to 256 MB image buffer
- Easy integration thanks to Software Development Kit
|Order code||Price||IP rating||Interface||Digital inputs||Digital outputs||Housing material||Data storage||Approval/Conformity||Actions|
BVS CA-GX2BVS CA-GX2
|IP30||2 x Gigabit Ethernet||4x PNP galvanically isolated||4x PNP high side||Aluminium, Powder coated||256 MB||CE, UKCA, cULus, WEEE|
Please select which columns should be displayed.