3D Stereo Camera
3D Machine Vision
Low system costs, quick implementation, a high flexibility in the application and a robust housing characterize the 3D Stereo Camera.
With 12 million 3D data points and a 12 MPixels resolution, the camera captures every detail and does so with a frame rate of up to 9 Hz, depending on the resolution. In addition, the adjustable lenses on the cameras and integrated projector lead to optimal results, no matter in which workspace the camera is used.
Via the GigE Vision interface, own 3D applications can be created based on the camera data.
With the software library included in the scope of delivery, the 3D calculation can be automatically outsourced to a graphics card, thus increasing the camera's performance.
- 3D stereo camera for industrial 3D applications
- High flexibility in application thanks to GigE Vision interface
- Performs even in harsh environments thanks to IP54 protected housing
- Enables highly accurate 3D image processing thanks to 12 MPix resolution of 3D data and 2D images
- Optimally adaptable to your workspace thanks to adjustable lenses on cameras and projector
|Order code||Baseline||Focal length||Optimal depth range||Angle of view (h x v)||Sensor type Vision||Actions|
|210 mm||16 mm||1 - 4 m||CMOS 1.1" monochrome global shutter|
Please select which columns should be displayed.