Stationary optical ID sensors
Stationary ID Sensors from Balluff read barcodes, 2D codes and DMC codes precisely and reliably. They are permanently installed in the plant and, thanks to simple operation, ensure that codes are detected particularly quickly during ongoing production. Their standardized automation and IT interfaces ensure that the information read out is passed on to the PLC or IT systems. In addition, some variants have an IO-Link interface and offer you additional condition monitoring information, e.g. on vibrations or code quality. All in all, they are a unique multi-talent within optical identification.
- Reliable code reading with very simple operation
- Alternative, modern data interfaces: MQTT and REST API
- Consistent communication thanks to standardized automation and IT interfaces
- ID sensors are part of the SAMS (Smart Automation and Monitoring System) from Balluff
- ID sensors with IO-Link interface provide additional condition monitoring information (vibration, temperature, code quality and operating time)
|Order code||Price||Order Code||Light type||Range||Interface||Actions|
|1300.53 USD||BVS0060||White light, Red light||50...600 mm||IO-Link 1.1;IIoT (Gigabit Ethernet);REST API;MQTT|
|1300.53 USD||BVS0061||White light, Infrared||50...600 mm||IO-Link 1.1;IIoT (Gigabit Ethernet);REST API;MQTT|
Please select which columns should be displayed.