Reflectors, Fibers, Optics
Our compact, highly flexible, and robust plastic fiber solutions are distinguished by precision and speed. They are available as switch and through-beam versions. Choose between different end pieces (M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, square from 5 mm × 4 mm to 23 mm × 55 mm etc.) with straight or angled light emission and bendable optic head.
The plastic fibers are temperature- and chemical-resistant. You also benefit from their easy installation, even under tight installation conditions.
- Designed and tested for Balluff optical fiber devices BFB 6K, 18KF, 73K and 75K
- Various lengths and diameters
- Crush-resistant and oil-resistant
- High excess gain
- Precise machining and homogeneous optical properties
- Coaxial fiber arrangement as an option
- User-fabricated plastic fiber optics available