Network blocks for CC-Link
CC-Link is a standardized fieldbus designed to integrate the most diverse automation components of a wide range of providers. CC-Link is already the principle fieldbus technology used in Asia. The open network is supported by the CC-Link Partner Association CLPA, which is represented globally by over 1,000 companies.
CC-Link is an effective integral system that will absolutely meet your requirements. Utilize our extensive, high-quality CC-Link portfolio to implement your own powerful control topologies using products from a single source.
- For harsh environments: Fully potted, robust housing
- Powerful diagnostics clearly identify problem areas
- Constant data throughput, even when processing large data volumes
- Reliable real-time control
- Controls are programmable via a network
- Network stations can be switched on and off during operation
- Network stations can be restored automatically
|Order code||Price||Interface||Digital inputs||Digital outputs||Auxiliary interfaces||Actions|
|1251.85 AUD||CC-Link V1.1||16x PNP, Type 2||16x PNP||4x IO-Link|
|1053.02 AUD||CC-Link V1.1||16x NPN, Type 2|
|1034.13 AUD||CC-Link V1.1||16x PNP, Type 2|
|1193.41 AUD||CC-Link V1.1||16x PNP, Type 2||16x PNP|
Please select which columns should be displayed.