UHF read/write heads with integrated processor unit (860/960 MHz)
UHF (860...960 MHz)
UHF read/write heads with integrated processor units are the intermediaries between the data carrier and the PC or the controller. Their advantage is in locating the antenna, electronics and interface are in one housing, meaning there is no need for an additional processor unit. In addition, their simple integration saves a great deal of installation work.
- UHF read/write heads with IO-Link interface for connection to BNI master blocks
- Simple and fast commissioning via IO-Link interface
- Variants for frequency ranges: EU (865...868 MHz), US (902...928 MHz), CH (920.5...924.5 MHz)
- Reliable use in harsh environments due to robust housing with protection class up to IP69k
- Status displays directly on the reader housing: easy commissioning and minimal downtime
|Order code||Price||Dimension||Housing material||Interface||Ambient temperature||Working frequency||Actions|
|Ø 30 x 98 mm||1.4404 stainless steel||IO-Link||0...70 °C||865…868 MHz|
|Ø 30 x 98 mm||1.4404 stainless steel||IO-Link||0...70 °C||902…928 MHz|
|Ø 30 x 98 mm||1.4404 stainless steel||IO-Link||0...70 °C||920.5…924.5 MHz|
Please select which columns should be displayed.