Inductive couplers for IO-Link signal transmission
Inductive couplers for IO-Link signal transmission are used for non-contact transmission of power and data over an air gap. This renders mechanical plug-in contacts superfluous. When using our bi-directional coupling system with IO-Link, data exchange in both directions is possible.
The contact-free signal transmission on IO-Link Standard is transparently structured: the system performs "invisibly" and does not have to be configured. You can very easily integrate it between IO-Link-Master and IO-Link-Device to communicate immediately.
The system has a complete IO-Link interface, regardless of the IO-Link version. Events, parameters, and process data are exchanged directly between the master and the device.
- Simultaneous control of actuators and gathering of sensor signals
- AUX power for actuators can be switched on and off
- No configuration needed – simple installation via Plug and Work
- IO-Link functions through to the device
- Flexible process data length
Please select which columns should be displayed.