LF read/write heads/antennas (70/455kHz)
Our application-specific LF read/write heads and antennas in industrial-grade design are easy to integrate into your system. Their robust housings in protection type IP67 ensure a reliable use even in harsh industrial environments.
Depending on the need, various versions with cable or plug connection are available. Up to four read/write heads can be connected to BIS V processor units. The read/write range depends on the combination of read/write head and data carrier, which is also affected by operating mode (static vs. dynamic), the mounting material and the clear zone from metal.
- Special tool ID read/write heads in Ø 14.5 mm or M16 for flush installation in metal
- Cable available in 1 m, 5 m and 10 m
- To ensure functionality, cable cannot be trimmed
- BCC0FCK connection cable required for connection to the BIS V processor unit
- Individual customer designs possible