Reliably detect objects and fill levels
Capacitive sensors detect objects and the fill level of all non-conducting materials, liquids, pellets, and powders directly or through a container wall.
The patented Smart Level technology of the sensors compensates for moisture, foam and adhesion of all sorts – even through glass and plastic walls up to 10 mm thick. This makes the sensors ideal as fill level sensors for conductive media. And guarantee you high application security.
Our sensors are available in diverse designs, even especially small ones. As adhesive sensors, they fit flexibly to the housing shape and are easily removable.
Capacitive sensors for object detection
- Compact designs from Ø 6.5 mm
- Flat designs or disc shapes with a sensing distance of up to 25 mm
- Flush installation
- Plastic and stainless steel designs
- Economical designs available
- Adjustable via potentiometer or cable teach-in
- Plug and cable variations
- Optionally with IO-Link
Capacitive sensor heads for amplifiers
- Environments in which a sensor with integrated electronics does not function optimally
- For very extreme temperatures or for the highest pressure
- Compact construction makes them ideal for tight mounting conditions
- The sensor heads are operated via a separate amplifier