Incremental encoders are mainly used for speed monitoring of machines and individual machine parts. Previously defined values serve as a reference value for all subsequent measurements. The more pulses that are output as a signal, the more precise and high-resolution measurements can be made.
Properties and advantages of the incremental encoder
- High-resolution angle measurement
- High shaft load up to 500 N
- High protection classes up to IP69K
- Corrosion-resistant design with stainless steel housing
- Available interfaces, among others: ABZ, sin/cos, TTL, HTL
- Optical technology for precise, high-resolution measurements or magnetic technology for use in harsh environmental conditions available
Please select which columns should be displayed.