CIP Safety I/O Module
Safety I/O modules
The module is a reliable solution for the safe connection of sensors and actuators to industrial controllers, even in harsh environments with influences such as dust, vibration or liquid. The module, which can be mounted directly on the machine and has an IP67-certified housing, communicates with safety components via EtherNet/IP using the CIP Safety protocol. The combination of protocols enables the exchange of safety and standard control data as well as diagnostic information over a single Ethernet network. The module provides 12 safe inputs and 4 safe outputs. The integrated memory key enables the module to be exchanged in less than one minute without special tools and renewed commissioning.
- Integration, acquisition and control of safety components in safe applications up to SIL3, CAT4/PLe
- Reliable processing of safe application data
- Connection of single and dual channel safety devices
- Suitable for the connection of safety and standard components
- Digital bipolar outputs for drivers up to 2A per dual channel
- Space-saving mounting on the machine
- IP67 protection class, TÜV and ODVA certified
- Self-monitoring and diagnostic LEDs
|Order code||Price||Connection ports||Number of safe inputs||Number of safe outputs||AOPD type (active opto-electronic protective device)||Interface||Actions|
|10814.76 DKK||8x M12x1-Female, 5-pin, A-coded||Ethernet/IP CIP Safety|
Please select which columns should be displayed.