Condition Monitoring Toolkit
The Condition Monitoring Toolkit is a holistic, easy-to-implement solution with an excellent cost-benefit ratio for monitoring plants, machines and processes. It contains everything you need: from sensors and data acquisition to visualization. At the same time, you benefit from great flexibility thanks to compatibility with all IO-Link sensors, but also from simple operation thanks to intuitive software. With the Condition Monitoring Toolkit, you can implement condition monitoring entirely according to your needs in just a few minutes. This quickly gives you a deeper insight into the actual condition of your machines and systems, enabling you to detect deviations and problems much earlier.
The special features
- integrated retrofit solution for machine and process monitoring
- High flexibility due to the connection of up to four arbitrary IO-Link sensors
- Commissioning of the system with plug-and-play, visualization of the data
- Output of warning messages when adjustable limit values are exceeded
- self-sufficient system with data storage - independent of cloud and machine control system
- Remote monitoring from any location through network integration
|Order code||Price||Dimension||Processor||Working memory||Data storage||Connection slots||Actions|
|8997.43 DKK||101 x 126 x 50 mm||1.8 GHz / 400MHz||2 GB RAM||8 GB EMMC||
2x LAN: RJ45-Female, 8-pin
4x IO-Link: M8x1-Female, 4-pin, A-coded
PWR: Phoenix MC1.5/3-STF-3.81
USB: USB 2.0 Standard-A
Please select which columns should be displayed.