- Magnetostrictive linear position sensors for explosive areas
- Magnetostrictive linear position sensors for extreme environments
- Magnetostrictive linear position sensors for industrial hydraulics
- Magnetostrictive linear position sensors in profile housing
- Magnetostrictive position measuring systems for mobile hydraulics
- Magnetostrictive sensors for fill level measurement in hygienic areas
- Redundant magnetostrictive linear position sensors
Magnetostrictive position measuring systems for long distances
The intelligent BTL magnetostrictive position measuring system for extra long distances is designed for applications where the absolute position of an object must be determined at long distances and with high accuracy. The robust system provides you with absolutely precise and reliable position information over a measuring range of up to several hundred meters. This makes the system particularly suitable for applications on overhead travelling cranes, loading bridges, gantry cranes, reversing controls as well as for crane and trolley travel.
For harsh environmental conditions or wherever maximum precision is required for position and speed measurement, the absolute measuring displacement encoder determines positions with a repeat accuracy of 0.5 mm. The Long Distance Positioning System (LDPS) is wear- and maintenance-free and is insensitive to shock, vibration and contamination.
The position measuring system consists of a magnetostrictive sensor with Profinet interface, several position encoders and a software function block for easy integration into your control system.
The essential features
- Absolute linear position measuring system with a measuring range of up to several hundred meters
- High reliability and low maintenance due to a contactless and wear-free operating principle
- Resistance in harsh industrial environments (IP67)
- Automatic adaptation of the system to magnetic marking
- Repetition accuracy up to ±0.5 mm
|Order code||Price||Interface||Measuring length||Mechanical configuration||Ambient temperature||Non-linearity||Application||Actions|
BTL7 LDPSBTL7 LDPS
Please select which columns should be displayed.