- Condition Monitoring
- Smart Automation and Monitoring System
- Weld Select Series
- IO-Link – The Ideal Solution
- Architects of Smart Manufacturing
- Explosion Protection
- Intelligent solutions for the automotive industry
- Using magnetostrictive linear position sensors to monitor levels on non-magnetic containers
- Level Detection
- Tough Performers
- Quality Assurance
- Simplifying Network Topology
- Transmit power and data without contact
- Full transparency all the time
- For high production quality
- More flexibility was never easier
- Continual, non-contact linear position measurement
- Complete ID solutions for transfer systems
- Fast parameter replacement, minimum scrap
- Simple handling, versatile application and economical
- Simplify industrial vision applications
- Automated tool management with RFID
- Information exchange and data transport across all levels
- Easy Hazardous Area Safeguarding
- Wear-free and tamper-proof
- For pneumatics and hydraulics
- For extreme welding conditions
- Condition monitoring and condition-based maintenance
More flexibility was never easier
Easily Visualizing Operating States
One light. Many functions. Unlimited uses.
It’s not yet possible to foresee all the demands of the Smart Factory. But to visualize your automation you can get a modern IO-Link device today that has virtually unlimited applications and is ideally equipped for the future.
The LED stack light with IO-Link interface offers you previously unimagined flexibility because with the Balluff SmartLight you can represent operating states in detail. You can even see trends and progressions. The SmartLight features three different modes.
You can display a wide range of color signals in freely configurable segments (Segment mode), use the color progression display for representing variables such as level, position or temperature (Level mode) and operate an automatic run light with freely programmable foreground and background color (Run Light mode). The best part: You can change to any mode on-the-fly. Colors can also be changed while running because you configure the SmartLight simply from the controller. So forget the cumbersome mechanical reconfiguration of traditional stack lights. Unlike those older systems, you can individually specify the colors and zones for number, size and color definition.
Like all IO-Link devices, the SmartLight is simple to connect and install. A 3-conductor sensor cable is all you need to quickly connect it to your system and have immediate access to the full functionality.
Technical catalog – products for efficient automation
Performance portfolio – We speak IO-Link. Worldwide – in all areas